Trifler Logo
Close
PARTNERSHIP WITH US

Socialise Your Routine With

GYM
DINING
SHOPPING

Ditch The Fatigue, Find Partner Over Standards
And Vibes With Trifler!

Testimonials

testimonial-0

Cafee Park Street

Bangalore

"I can't wait for the Trifler app! The feature to connect with nearby people for dining out is fantastic. As someone who loves meeting new people and trying new restaurants, this app will definitely enhance my dining experiences."

customer-0
Shreya 24
testimonial-1

Cafee Corner

Haryana

"The upcoming Trifler app sounds incredible, especially the feature that connects you with others nearby for dining out. It's a unique way to socialize and discover new restaurants. I'm excited to see how this will enhance my dining experiences."

customer-1
Yashi 20
testimonial-2

Restro 24/7

Bihar

"Eagerly awaiting the Trifler app. Connecting with nearby people for dining out sounds amazing! It's perfect for socializing and making new friends while exploring new restaurants. This app will redefine how we dine and socialize."

customer-2
Simran 23
testimonial-3

The Good Food

U.P

"Excited for Trifler! Simplifying restaurant reservations and connecting with nearby people for dining out is a game-changer. It's perfect for meeting fellow foodies and enjoying meals together. Can't wait to use it!"

customer-3
Abhay 28
GymNeed a Gym Buddy?
Iconic Fitness
DiningDon’t Want dive alone?
Spice Terrace
ShoppingNeed a shop Adivce?
Make a List
How it Works?
Host Initiation:*
Meeting

Host Initiation:*A user, referred to as the Host, initiates the meeting by selecting a time and place for the dine-out experience. The Host sets the parameters of the meeting, including the choice of restaurant.

Meeting
01
Prior to the meeting:
Payment

Prior to the meeting:both parties agree on how the bill will be split. In this scenario, the agreement is that the Host will pay 70% of the total bill, while the Guest will cover the remaining 30%.

Payment
02
Pre-payment via Coupons:
Bill Handling

Pre-payment via Coupons:Before arriving at the restaurant, both the Host and Guest are required to purchase dining coupons through the Trifler platform, corresponding to their agreed shares of the bill. For a total anticipated bill of $100, the Host buys coupons worth $70, and the Guest buys coupons worth $30.

Bill Handling
03
Feedback

After the dine-out, both the Host and Guest can rate each other and the experience on the Trifler platform. This feedback helps improve the service quality and enhances user trust and engagement on the platform.

Feedback
04
Download the Application

Trifler Simplifying Ordinary